Client Projects Coordinator
Nomadvantage designs, develops, and markets the OpenPharma software suite, a CRM solution dedicated to laboratories and companies in the pharmaceutical sector. A leader in France in its field, the company accelerated its development during the year 2018 with ambitious objectives for international expansion.
Offered in SaaS mode, the software suite includes several modules - order taking, commercial conditions engine, reporting, merch and questionnaires, BI... - available on Windows, on iPad, on the web, and on smartphones. The solution is entirely designed and developed in-house.
As an expert in the pharmaceutical sector, Nomadvantage also ensures end-to-end support for its clients: deployment and hosting of the solution, advice on settings, training, and user and management support.
Customer Success is organized into two departments:
- A "Projects" department, which manages projects with clients and oversees the coordination of their internal and external implementation. It ensures the success of the solution's use by the client. It relies on the Operations department to carry out the actions necessary for project progress.
- An "Operations" department, which ensures the proper implementation of actions necessary for the project's success.
The Client Projects Coordinator provides both advisory and expertise roles, where the quality of the relationship is paramount. He or she is in charge of managing and retaining a portfolio of clients, and managing their projects.
The Client Projects Coordinator reports hierarchically to the Customer Success Manager.
- Knowing the business of their clients, identifying their needs, and providing proactive suggestions
- Accompany the client in the implementation of their projects
- Act as the internal liaison between the projects and the resources to be mobilized
- Ensure the proper implementation of the project
- Meet regularly with clients and provide a reporting of follow-up and projection
- Attend the weekly follow-up meeting and share relevant news about ongoing projects
- Participate in internal training programs
- Support/Train clients (headquarters users) in the proper mobilization of Nomadvantage solutions
- Respect service levels as defined in KPI-related documents
- Use and respect the processes put in place within the department and the company
- Visit the client's site to make presentations and/or conduct work meetings
- Inform clients about upcoming changes, organize the client's roadmap (schedule various meetings over time and ensure they are respected)
- Expand the functional scope made available to the client
- Good knowledge of the pharma CRM environment (pharmaceutical industry in a broad sense)
- Experience in CRM project management
- Knowledge of the organization of a relational database (Sql, Access...)
- Good presentation skills (face-to-face and on the phone), listening and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Writing skills
- Ability to understand one's action within a contractual framework
- Experience in piloting a solution in an international context is an important asset
- Proficiency in languages (English at a minimum) is required
- BAC + 2 or a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position